Here’s a simple way to enjoy a delicious Chicken Stir Fry with Rice in no time! The recipe uses pre-cooked, pre-chopped ingredients that come together in a one skillet meal. Using brown rice increases the B vitamins and fiber, the vegetables add anti-oxidants and the chicken is a great source of protein; all combined, create a very satisfying and healthy dish!
Chicken Stir Fry with Rice
• 4 cups cooked brown rice
• 2 tbsp. oil
• 2-3 cup frozen stir-fry vegetables
• 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
• 2 tbsp. reduced salt soy sauce
• 2 eggs
1. Warm cooked rice in the oil about 5 minutes to heat through, tossing the rice with a fork every one to two minutes.
2. Add vegetables and cooked chicken. Stir together until heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Combine the eggs and soy sauce in a small bowl, beating until combined. Stir into the pan, off the heat, and toss with a fork until eggs are set.