Roasted Sweet Potato Slices
Sweet, spicy and savory sweet potato slices. Oven roasted, caramelized and delicious. Even those who don’t think they like sweet potatoes, will love this recipe!
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled washed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 °F. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- Combine butter and oil over low heat until butter is melted. Remove from heat; add honey and spices and stir well to combine.
- Thinly slice sweet potatoes and place on parchment.
- Lightly brush each slice with mixture. Bake for 12 minutes and turn each slice. Lightly brush with mixture again. Continue baking another 12-15 minutes or until slices begin to brown on edges and top.
- If you bake with two sheets at the same time, be sure to rotate pans for even baking. Do not use the lowest rack in your oven.