Baja fish tacos are an easy family meal because you can have it on the table in about 20 minutes!
Baja Fish Tacos
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 oz. taco seasoning packet, reduced sodium
- 1 lb. tilapia filets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg. of flour tortillas
- Suggested toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, lime juice, salsa or avocado
- Combine sour cream, mayoniase, cilantro and 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp. taco seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tilapia, oil, lemon juice and remainder of taco seasoning packet in skillet. Cook over medium heat stirring gently but constantly for 4-5 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill flour tortillas with fish mixture. Top with sour cream mixture and you choice other toppings.