Honey Lime Fruit Salad is a flexible and easy fruit salad to serve family style. It adds a refreshing serving of fruit to round out the typical hamburger & hot dog grilled meals on these warm summer days.
Honey Lime Fruit Salad
5 cups of fruit total (mix & match: quartered strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced kiwi, sliced bananas, cubed watermelon, diced apple, cubed cantaloupe, diced pineapple…)
2 limes (zest from 1, juice from both)
¼ cup honey
- Wash hands and food prep area.
- Gather & prepare ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, place the 5 cups of prepared fruit.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice and honey until dissolved.
- Pour the honey lime juice mixture over the fruit. Tossing gently until the fruit is covered.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
*Options: Try it with chopped fresh mint or sprinkled with shredded coconut next time!